This blog's chart

     I created my blog on a Wednesday afternoon, when I had spare time after school to do something. When I tried interpreting the blog's chart, I was really... bored and susprised. Just one thought, "Wow wow, speechless, how my blog will be?"

The sky in Hanoi on Wednesday 21th September 2016, at nearly 5 p.m

    When creating this, I forgot that at that time, Mercury was turning retrograde in Virgo. That was not good for any communicating activies, including writing a blog. Further more, transit North Node was in Virgo, too. And with Sun, Jupiter in Virgo, that was... nothing to say. A blog interested in thinking and talking carefully, not leaving out any information, but, not successfully.
    The ascendant is in Pisces. Neptune and Chiron conjuncts the AC in the first house, that means, a dreamy, or confusing, or vague blog and may brings out the worst memories of people reading it at first sight. (You can see a big "dreamy" in the title, so true). In contrast with these characteristics, other planets falls in Virgo and in 7th house. It makes a great conflict, yep. How can one who just knows how to be dreaming and unpractical and neglectful (South Node in Pisces) do everything in the opposition ?
    The Moon is in Gemini, and 3rd house. Yes, good for Gemini, this sign has found great position to express its features comfortably. Of course the blog has no emotions or feelings, but this Moon shows a great need to speak and communicate, exchange knowledge and experiences with others. A quite coincidence, Jupiter is transiting in my 3rd house, which makes me keen on learning and talking, too.
    I just can make these interpretations, as reading the chart of a blog is something different from reading the chart of someone. Could you take a more closer look to this one.
    Thank you for reading.

Comments

Popular Posts